CNC Miller Programmer/Setter/Operator – Fanuc Control – up to 5 axis machines
We ideally require a time served apprentice in engineering with experience of:
- manufacturing parts for Automotive, Ministry, Aerospace, F1 and Medical industries desirable.
- producing small and large batch quantities of components to meet customer specifications.
- planning the most efficient sequence of operations for the job.
- checking that work meets quality and technical guidelines.
Key skills required:
- operating CNC horizontal or vertical milling machines as a minimum skill requirement
- working on Mori Seiki and Haas machines with fanuc control
- working to tight tolerances
- machining a wide range of materials
- loading fixtures, programs and tooling according to setup sheets
- running work through and checking using a metrology CMM automated checking machine
- health & safety awareness
So if you feel you have the qualities and skills that would interest us why not send in your CV, or complete the application form and email it to:
or send by post to:
Shearline Precision Engineering Limited
Cambridgeshire Business Park
Ely, Cambs, CB7 4EX
If interested in applying for an Engineering Apprenticeship (applications received after 1 September 2012 and prior to 31 March 2013 will be considered for our August 2013 intake) then please send your details to Hilary at the above email or postal address.