As a company we work to the aerospace AS9100 quality standard. We expect all of our employees to be able to follow procedures, have the ability to read complex engineering drawings and produce work to a very high standard.
We need people who are flexible, reliable and keen to work as part of a team.
Having previously worked in precision engineering/manufacturing is essential for these roles.
For Apprenticeships at Shearline please click the link below:
All of our Apprenticeship vacancies for 2019 have been filled.
CNC Miller – Setter/Operator – Day shift
To be considered for this role, you must be a precision engineer, who has worked in a high precision engineering workshop, not furniture, food industries etc.
Having experience of using Fanuc controls, it is essential that you:
- are able to work to tight tolerances
- produce work of the highest quality
- have served an apprenticeship or gained a high level of experience in machining
- are willing to run multiple machines, to maximize productivity and efficiencies
- are confident to work on your own initiative, with minimal supervisor
It would be beneficial if you have machined a wide range of materials including stainless, aluminium, mild steel, brass and plastics.
All our roles are integral to Shearline.
As we continue to grow, so will you and your position.
If you are interested in any of the above vacancies, please apply with your current CV to:
or send by post to:
Shearline Precision Engineering Limited
Cambridgeshire Business Park